|Data collectively all information that you submit to
www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk via the website.
This definition incorporates, where applicable,
the definitions provided in the Data Protection
|Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this
Website when you visit certain parts of the
Website and/or when you use certain features
Of the website. Details of the cookies used by
This website are set out in the clause below
|Data Protection any applicable law relating to the processing of
Laws personal data, including but not limited to the
Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection
Directive) or the GDPR, and any national
Implementing laws, regulations and
Secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR
Is effective in the UK.
|GDPR the General Data Protection Regulation (EU)
| www.gvmarketing.co.uk www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk of Newmachar,
Aberdeenshire, AB21 0NG
|UK and EU cookie the privacy and Electronic Communications
Law (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended
by the Privacy and Electronix
Communications (EC Directive)(Amendment)
|User or you any third party that accesses the Website and
is not either (i) employed by
www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk and acting in
the course of their employment or (ii) engaged
as a consultant or otherwise providing
Services to www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk
and accessing the website in connection
with the provision of such services; and
Website the website that you are currently using,
www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk, and any
sub-domains of this site unless expressly
excluded by their own terms and
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- A reference to a person includes firms, companies, government
Entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “Including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- Reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk is the “data controller”. This means that
www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk, determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your data is processed.
- We may collect the following data, which includes personal data from you:
- Job title;
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
How we collected Data
- We collected Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you:
- Data is received from other sources; and
- Data is collected automatically.
Data that is given to us by you
- www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
- When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, email or through any other means;
- When you register with us and set up an account to receive our products/ services;
- When you complete surveys that we use for research purposes or personalising our services for you (although you are not obliged to respond to them)
- When you enter a competition or promotion through a social media channel;
- When you elect to receive marketing communications from us;
Data that is received from third parties
- www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk will receive Data about you from the following third parties:
- Survey monkey;
Data that is received from publicly available third party sources
9.We will receive Data about you from the following publicly available third party sources;
Data that is collected automatically
- To the extent that you access the website, we will collect the Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the website. This information helps us to make improvements to website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, date, times and frequency with which you access the website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- We will collect your data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the website, see the section below, headed “cookies”.
- Any or all of the above Data maybe required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data maybe used by us for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- Improvement of our products/ services;
- Transmission by email of marketing materials that maybe be of interest to you;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied
with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “your rights” below).
13.For the delivery of direct marketing to you via email, we’ll need your consent, whether via an opt-in or soft opt-in:
- Soft opt-in consent is a specific type of consent, which applies when you have previously engaged with us (for example, you contact us to ask for more details about a particular product/ service, and we are marketing similar products/ services). Under “ soft opt-in” consent, we will take your consent as given unless you opt-out.
- For other types of e-marketing, we are required to obtain your explicit consent; that is, you need to take positive and affirmative action when consenting by, for example, checking a tick box that we’ll provide.
- If you are not satisfied about our approach to marketing, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To find out how to withdraw your consent, see the section headed “your rights” below.
- When you register with us and setup an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such contract.
- We may use your data to show you www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk
adverts and other content on other websites. If you do not want us to use your data to show you www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk adverts and other content on other websites, please turn off the relevant cookies (please refer to section headed “cookies” below).
Who we share Data with
16.We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our employees, agents and /or professional advisors – to obtain advice from professional advisers;
- Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal Data – to help third party service providers in receipt of any shared data to perform functions on your behalf to help ensure the website runs smoothly.
- Third party payment providers who process payments made over the Website – to enable third party payment providers to process user payments and refunds;
Keeping Data secure
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safe guard your Data, for example:
- Access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- We store your data on secure servers
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
22. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge for you for this, unless your request is “ manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to Correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to Erase – the right to request to have your Data erased from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “ block “ us from using your Data or limits the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that, we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to Object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other Websites
Changes to business ownership and control
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
- All cookies used by this website are used in accordance with the current UK and EU Cookie law.
- Before the website places a Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the website may not function fully or as intended.
- This website may place the following Cookies:
|Types of cookies
Strictly necessary cookies
Analytical/ performance cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region)
These cookies record your visit to your website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
34. You can find a list of cookies that we use in the Cookies Schedule.
35. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. Further details; please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
36. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
37. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
38. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to About Cookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any rights or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh.
You may contact www.gvmarketingmix.co.uk email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of the cookies that we use. We have tried to ensure this is complete and up to date, but if you think that we have missed a cookie or there is any discrepancy, please let us know.
We use the following strictly necessary cookies:
|Description of Cookie
We use the session cookie to remember you and maintain your session whilst you are using cookie.
We use this cookie to help us analyse how users use this website.
To identify your computer and analyse traffic patterns on your website.
This cookie enables us to show you adverts while browsing our or other sites.