Different companies are working and providing advertisement services, but most of the advertisers use Google and Facebook for their marketing campaigns. Google and Facebook both have a long-standing rivalry and are in direct competition with each other. In this blog, we will go through all the elements that Google Ads and Facebook Ads have to offer; we hope this will help you understand why they should be a integral part of your brand’s marketing strategy.
Facebook Ads are beneficial for the business as it gives a massive return. Besides other marketing strategies like email marketing, SEO, flawless web design, and social media, Facebook ads are commonly used and are essential for growing your business.
- Facebook facilitates two-way communication: you can have direct communication with your customers and build long-standing relationship with them.
- Facebook Offers Robust Analytics: Facebook gives you a detailed report about your Ads’ performance, which involves all the metrics related to post engagement, weekly reach, and page likes.
- Target your Exact Audience: Facebook allows you to target your audience by mean of age ranges, interest, demographics, behaviors, and location.
When someone needs to know the best restaurant, services, product, or anything from anywhere worldwide, their first option will be to search on Google. This is how Google Ads work: when someone enters something on the google search, Google provides them the relevant ads and data for a service and product. Today in the business world, Google Ads is considered a substantial successful search engine for getting sales, driving traffic, and marketing business products. If you are thinking of ignoring the world’s most popular online marketing and advertising platform, then it’s time to make the right decision for your business growth.
- Google AdWords helps you Reach Your Customer: Whatever your brand or the business’s size is, you always want to be found on the first page of Google. Your priority will be that the customer finds your product and service at the exact time when they are looking for one.
- Google AdWords Empower you to Reach Your Local Customer: This option enables location wise targeting.
- Google offers Control over your Budget: If you are running a small business then you have to spend on google ads accordingly. If an ad’s performance is excellent, increase your budget, or If your ad performance is not according to your expectation, you may decrease or stop spending more money on that ad.
If you want discuss how Facebook Ads/ Google Ads can help your business, please book a call here.